Discovery.. Discovery..

Soothing

It really is a relaxing song. My only gripe is that the notes felt like they were just random.

picklesandwichh responds:

Not quite completely random, but it was a close thing. I'm not much of a keyboard player unfortunately!
Thanks for the review (:

Banjo Kazooie: Opening Theme Banjo Kazooie: Opening Theme

o.o

I've been looking through all your music, and i want to say that i love the way you do remixes! shame you haven't remixed this one :P

I am Momotaro I am Momotaro

WTHeck?

I don't know why this song got such low votes, it's a perfect way to express how momotaro is! Personally i don't think people took that into factor while voting. Good job!

Fantasy Exploration Fantasy Exploration

Program?

I'm really enjoying this song, it just got me up from the slum mood that i was in. Thanks!

I would also like to know what kind of program are you using?

ParadoxInc responds:

Im using FL Studios, And Z3TA+. And thanks! :)

Pokemon Gym Victory! Pokemon Gym Victory!

Hmm.

I actually like this, but the whole trumpet thing sounded like it was the wrong notes all together. Now i'm no music expert but that's just the way i don't remember it being. Good effort though!

~`Song of Storms`~ ~`Song of Storms`~

Maybe it's just my speakers

But the lead in this song was distorting my speakers, i'll come back to this and give it a ten if it was my speakers ^^

Rhyhart responds:

No offense but I do believe it is your speakers, because I do not experience this problem. It would be great if you did listen to it again when you get new speakers. Thanks for the feedback and the review!!!

Feel Good Inc (Orchestra) Feel Good Inc (Orchestra)

Wait a minute!

This is a great rendition of the song! The only thing holding me back from a 10 is that it seems a bit cluttered what with all the instruments, but i'm guessing you had to include everything to of course make it orchestra..derp for me.

BowserThedestructive responds:

Yes but in my own way it actually has less instruments then would be in a real orchestra but then again orchestra's in real life vary in structure and in size this one would be known has a small orchestra. with a Solo Pianoist at there side and guiarist on the right and a drummer. thanks for the review.

Be Easy Be Easy

I like it.

Only thing that's killing it for me is the double stomp you said in a previous comment, and maybe it's just me but the secondary piano would sound better if its a lower octave. Other than that i'm enjoying it :).